1. Lie on the floor on your back, lift your legs and bend your knees so that they form a straight angle.
In the hands take a small ball for better coordination. Bend your arms at the elbows and slightly tilt the ball to his chest. 2. Tighten your abdominal muscles, stretch your hands with the ball in front of him, raise your upper torso off the floor and simultaneously straighten your legs.
Foot should be with the floor angle of 45 ° and the arms should be extended parallel to the legs. In this position, hold for a few seconds.8-10 reps.
3. Lie on the floor on your back, hands at sides on floor, palms down, legs extended.
Slowly raise legs to the perpendicular position up, feet relaxed. Gently lifting the hips up, continue to put their legs behind their head. Toes should "look" exactly at the floor behind your head. Hold this position for a few seconds.
4. Slowly do the exercise in reverse order – first, straighten your legs so that they were made with the torso straight angle.
Then slowly lower them to the floor in starting position.8-10 reps.
5. Adopt the starting position for push-UPS: lean on outstretched arms and toes.
The body should be a straight line.
6. Without changing body position, pull your right knee to your chest.
Hold this position for a few seconds.
7. Return to starting position and repeat the same movement with the left leg.
For 10 repetitions on each side. 8. Lie on your back, arms with dumbbells behind your head.
Legs raised above the floor so as to form an angle of 45°. At the same time gradually raise your hands with dumbbells, so they were over the breast and legs to the right angle.
9. Moving smoothly return to starting position.
Feet should not touch the floor.
Proper breathing while doing exercises for the bottom of the Abs: the exhalation must have been stress. And also remember that RIGHT exercises for the lower Abs is running slowly. You should feel how the muscles work.